Make Good Art.
I posted this on twitter a while ago but it became relevant again today.
As most of you know I’m currently job hunting for a studio job in the game industry. I’ve been sending out resumes. I got my response today and I was turned down. I’m not too bummed about it. I understand why. But it did put a bit of a damper on the day.
I was chatting with a friend of mine about making art even when times are low. Even though it can be hard to bring yourself to do so it can be really therapeutic. I was instantly reminded of this speech so I watched it again.
I think everyone should.
9 Notes/ Hide
- lapapagena likes this
- stillalivesomehow reblogged this from lascaldaferri
- stillalivesomehow likes this
- iotaku21 likes this
- winterwraith likes this
- winterwraith reblogged this from lascaldaferri
- laserswords likes this
- toenzy reblogged this from lascaldaferri
- toenzy likes this
- lascaldaferri posted this